Thinking of giving Pumpkin soup or puree to your little one then try this combination to make the puree even healthier and tastier.
Pumpkin is a good source of Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin A, Magnesium, Zinc & Fiber. They are good source of Antioxidants. Pumpkin is known to be helpful for eyes vision and immunity.
Zucchini is high in water and Fiber. And it is a good source of Vitamin A, B, B2, C, and K. It improves digestion and maintains healthy blood circulation. Zucchini is rich in many vitamins & minerals.
(1) Pumpkin, (2) Zucchini, (3) Onion (optional), (4) Cumin, (6) Clove, (7) Garlic, (8) Black Pepper, (9) GheeCooking Method:
1. Take a pressure cooker, if you taking onion then take a ghee, add cumin seeds, saute the onion, add a little bit of garlic, and clove just to taste
2. Add 3-4 small pieces of pumpkin & zucchini, and stir them properly, and close the lid.
3. Cook at a medium flame and boil it properly.
4. Remove heat from a pressure cooker, and allow it to cool down.
5. Now remove the clove and blend the rest properly (blender or mixture). Add a pinch of black pepper.
Suitable Age: 7+ Months and Above
Consult your pediatrician before introducing a new food.