Here is a simple recipe to make homemade banana bread in a microwave. The easiest, quickest & you need just a few ingredients to make a healthier version of bread at home.
Maida bread is not a good option for kids or adults alike. Many whole wheat or multigrain bread available in the market contains maida (refined wheat flour) in a lesser quantity. Try Banana Bread for your little ones & family!Ingredients:
(i) 1/2 Cup Nutribud Foods Raw Banana Powder
(ii) 1/4 Cup Almond Flour (Or Choice Of Flour eg. Oats Flour/Wheat Flour/Multigrain Flour)
(iii) Two Banana (Ripe)
(iv) 1/4 Cup Milk
(v) 1/4 Cup Butter (Or Ghee)
Optional -- Nuts, Dried Berries, Chocolate Chips
(1) Take a bowl and properly mash ripe bananas.
(2) Now add Nutribud Foods Raw Banana Powder, Almond Flour, Butter, and Milk. Mix them well to form a batter. (Add vanilla extract & baking powder if you use them)
(3) Take a microwave-friendly bowl and apply butter on the surface & sides of the bowl. Once done, pour the batter and spread it evenly.
(4) Add dried berries and Chocolate Chips on top and place make some dip inside the batter. (Optional)
(5) Now put the bowl in the microwave and cook for around 3 to 5 minutes. (Depending on your microwave, you can check in between)
(6) Once it is done, take the bowl out and check the texture inside out with a toothpick or fork. If it is soft and not sticky inside out, your bread is ready. (If not yet ready, then put it for another 1-2 minutes)
(7) Once cooked properly, take it out & allow it to cool down. Then transfer to a plate/chopping board and cut into slices or keep as it is.
Bread made in the oven has a different texture compared to the ones made in the microwave. Texture may look different and moist here. But it will be great in taste and of course healthier compared to maida bread.