Try this unique recipe and make your little one's meal more interesting. Brocolli and Potatoes combination make the puree tasty and nutritional.
Broccoli is one of the most nutritious vegetables. It has Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, and B6, Calcium, Fibre, Omega-3, Protein, Folate, Iron, Phosphorus, and Potassium. Richness in nutrition promotes immunity development, bone & joint development, healthy digestion, and more.
Potatoes are rich in Carbs and it is a good source of Antioxidants. It has some Minerals like Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus & Zinc. It is a starch food so start with a small size to avoid digestion-related problems.
Ingredients: Broccoli (50 gm), 1 small Potato, Water, Black Pepper & Cumin Powder
- Wash Broccoli and Potato at least 3-4 times with normal water & lukewarm water.
- Peel Potato & cut it into pieces and chopped Broccoli in a bowl.
- Take a steamer, and fill it with water. Now add Potato pieces and chopped Broccoli and boil them for 5 - 7 minutes. Once it is boiled, allow it to cool down.
- Now blend the boiled Potato and Broccoli to form a smooth puree.
- Add a pinch of black pepper & cumin powder and gently mix it.
It is a nutritional puree but it is recommended to introduce this wonderful recipe in later months if your baby has a digestion/colic issue.
Suitable Age: 12+ Months & Above
Note: Consult your pediatrician before introducing any new food to your baby.