Apple, Guava & Beetroot puree can be very healthy for little ones.
Apple & Guava is a natural source of vital vitamins and minerals. Both are a source of Vitamin C, which supports immunity building. Vitamin C is helpful for Iron absorption in the body.
Beetroot is a natural source of Folate, Manganese, and Potassium. It gives a unique flavour and colour to the puree.
Apple, Guava, Beetroot (1/2), Black Pepper, Water
(1) Wash and peel the skin of apple, guava, and beetroot properly. Wash it again and cut it into big pieces.
(2) Keep pieces in a vessel and steam cook until they turn soft. Prefer steam instead of boiling to retain nutrients.
(3) Once cooked, take pieces out and allow them to cool down.
(4) Transfer it to a blender and blend it. Add water as per the requirements of the texture and consistency. For six months baby it should be a smooth and thin puree. Beyond eight months you can maintain a smooth and thick puree consistency.
(5) Once the puree is ready, transfer it to a bowl, add a pinch of black pepper, and mix it well.
(6) Serve the puree and discard the leftover. If you refrigerate then avoid feeding it to the baby and can be consumed by any adults preparing a smoothie using puree.
Enjoy making this nutritious and flavorful puree for your little one!
Note -- Always consult your pediatrician before introducing new food. And follow the 3-day rule to see if the baby has any allergy to new food or not.